Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Dead Man's Hand


         It’s All About The Wild Card

Growing up I was never a big card player. In fact the only two card games I can ever remember playing was Rook and Old Maid. 


However, from time to time my parents would get together with my aunts and uncles to play poker. I would watch but knew nothing about the game other than it was bad luck to count your money. There was one phrase I would hear several times during the game, “Who dealt this mess? I’ve been dealt a bad hand.”

Life can be a great deal like a poker game. When the cards are passed out some will have it all while others are left asking, “Who dealt this mess?”

While checking Face Book one afternoon I came across this clip. It is only 10 minutes long and I assure you it will be worth your time to watch it.


The clip comes from Operh's Lifeclass Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZPW3EB5U0bo

I pray for my readers. No matter what you are facing in this life, you can take the cards you were dealt and be a winner. No matter what cards you were dealt, there is always H.O.P.E.

I would love to hear what you think of the clip. E-mail at:



426 Laurelwood Road
Pottstown, Pa 19465
610-323-0480

No comments: