Sunday, July 6, 2014

Plans For Prosperity

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We can ALWAYS trust that God knows what He's doing.

He ALWAYS has a plan;
He ALWAYS cares
He ALWAYS sees, and
He ALWAYS understands.

Are you trusting Him to work out His perfect plan for your life, or are you trying to do that yourself? Godly wisdom would tell us that we cannot "go it alone" here on this earth. We need a Savior. I'm thankful Jesus is mine!

By the way, each Sunday, I hope it is your "plan" to get up and go to a Bible Believing, Bible Teaching church. That WOULD BE His plan for you.



Feel free to e-mail me if you would like special prayer.

Cindy Mckinley at:

426 Laurelwood Road ~ Pottstown, PA 19465


Check out some of my other blogs:
100% A Miracle http://cccenterhope.blogspot.com/2014/06/miracle-of-life.html
Where the Monkey Drops It http://cccenterhope.blogspot.com/2014/06/where-monkey-drops-it.html

*Scripture was taken from the NIV Translation






No comments: