Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

It's all because of HIM.
My heart is thankful for so many things:
The families that I love,
The friendships that I treasure,
The beauty that fills the world around me...

It's all because of HIM.
My heart can be thankful
For every good gift,
For every sweet joy,
For every precious blessing --
and for all the wonderful people
He has brought into my my life.

~ ~ ~

Life has not always been easy. However, He as been with me every step of the way, and for that I am forever grateful.

Being thankful is all about choice and...

"I will give thanks to You, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonderful deeds." -- Psalm 9:1

Feel free to e-mail me if you would like special prayer.

Cindy Mckinley at:

426 Laurelwood Road ~ Pottstown, PA 19465


Check out some of my other blogs:
100% A Miracle http://cccenterhope.blogspot.com/2014/06/miracle-of-life.html
Undercover Boss http://cccenterhope.blogspot.com/2014/04/undercover-boss.html


No comments: