Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Day

My mother is a wonderful godly lady. She has taught me so much over the years. As we move closer to Christmas 2014, a little song she used to sing to my siblings and me keeps coming to my mind. So, I thought I would share it with you.


When I was but a youngster
Christmas meant one things
That I'd be getting lots of toys that day.
But I learned a whole lot different
when Mother sat me down,
and taught me to spell Christmas this way:

C ~ Is for the Christ Child, born upon that day.

H ~ Is for the Herold Angels sing

R ~ Is our Redeemer

I ~ Means Israel

 S ~ Is for the Star that shown so bright.

T ~ Is for Three Wise Men, they who traveled far

M ~ Is for the Manger where He laid

A ~ Is ALL He Stands For, and

S ~ Means Shepherds came.



And That's Why There's A Christmas Day!

I wish you and your family a very
Merry Christmas
and a 
New Year that brings you closer to Jesus!


Feel free to e-mail me if you would like special prayer.

Cindy Mckinley at:

426 Laurelwood Road ~ Pottstown, PA 19465


Check out some of my other blogs:




No comments: